Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Check out TED and get redy to be blown away

TED Ideas Worth Spreading

TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from those three worlds. Since then its scope has become ever broader.

Expand your mind and expand your world by subscribing to Ted

The annual conference brings together the world's most fascinating thinkers and doers, who are challenged to give the talk of their lives (in 18 minutes).

Weather you are watching, listening to the latest scientific brake troughs presented by the scientist who achieved them or listening to a timeless wisdom of a Buddhist monk you will expand your world and be on the cutting edge of where the world is moving both scientifically and consciously.

You will laugh, cry, feel touched and be inspired when you subscribe to TED.

I cannot speak highly enough about this profound organization and how it has raised my thinking out of the ordinary and in to the profound.

I love it and I’m shore you will too.

Here is what people are saying about TED

"It was incredible." Malcolm Gladwell

"A mind-opening experience." Amy Tan

"One of the highlights of my entire life." Billy Graham

"I've never experienced anything remotely like it." Jeffrey Katzenberg

"The combined IQ of the attendees is incredible." Bill Gates

"It was *&%$ING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!" Lawrence Bender

People who have personally attended the conferences say.

"Thank you a thousand times for inviting me to your wonderful TED conference. I regret not only that I was not at every moment of it, but especially that I missed all the previous ones! It was a great and stimulating experience as well as a lot of fun."
~ Rupert Murdoch, chair & CEO, The News Corporation

"At each TED conference something important happens to me: a new business, a new friend. I return exhilarated." ~ Nicholas Negroponte, director emeritus & co-founder, MIT Media Lab

"Sign me up for next year." ~ Al Gore, activist

"I wasn't prepared for this conference to be so profound. The combined IQ of the attendees is incredible." ~ Bill Gates, Microsoft

"It was *&%$ING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I can't tell you how much I got out of it. You did more for global warming than you can imagine!!! I have spoken to over a hundred people of importance that are coming on board to get the word out on our movie. Thanks again."~ Lawrence Bender, producer

"A mind-opening experience. If it opens any more, I am afraid it will float past the ozone layer." ~ Amy Tan, author

"It was INCREDIBLE. I had a wonderful time and met a thousand fascinating people."
~ Malcolm Gladwell, author

"I came to the TED conference with the idea that I wanted to serve a really unique audience in an impactful way; but honestly I gained more than I could ever imagine personally from my attendance. I met so many people ... just phenomenal human beings who had a true social or contribution focus. I developed a lot of friends out of the group and learned an enormous amount." ~ Tony Robbins, motivator

"I wish I'd started coming earlier."
~ Richard Dawkins, biologist

"TED moments have been echoing in my brain ever since I left Monterey. A wonderful experience." ~ Dan Dennett, philosopher

Be astounded enlightened and entertained by checking out TED.

Just something to think about

Peace Satori
Charles Lyon

No comments: